Categories: SKU: ITAAVAM01BR

Il Cascinone Avamposti Slarina Monferrato DOC 14.5%

Piemonte, Italy

100% Slarina (5% of which has been left to dry in crates for 15 days), aged for 12 months (75% in large barrels and the remaining 25% in barriques). A subtle, lifted nose of crushed red fruits and hints of wild herbs. Fresh and lively on the palate with nice purity of fruit, blackcurrant, forest fruits and sweet red cherry. Well structured with fine tannins and lightly spicy oak, fresh, delicate and sappy on the finish. Perfect with grilled meat, charcuterie, rich vegetable and tentil casseroles. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

£15.25

Title

Go to Top